Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > Linux Forums > HOWTO-Related Questions

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13th June 2006, 12:04

Default Virtual Users And Domains With Postfix, Courier And MySQL + Add Mailfiltering

Hello, i'have succefully try your excelent tutorial : Virtual Users And Domains With Postfix, Courier And MySQL

Now, i need configure spam level for each users, how to ?
SA-learning seems use procmail, but Postfix use VDA to delivered mail.

Need i to add a delivered (procmail) agent in /etc/postfix/master.cf ? as
#procmail unix - n n - - pipe flags=R user=nobody argv=/usr/bin/procmail -t -m /etc/procmailrc ${sender} ${recipient}
But what is the correct syntax ?

How to use procmail why Virtual mysql users ?

Question : When we use transport of one domain to maildrop, we can't use users forwardings ?

Another question, how to create a Maildir/ file named "MyDir" instead of ".MyDir", it's a restriction of Courier server or other ?

And when i add Add Mailfiltering to the Falko howto Postfix Guide
I think i don't use correctly the filter while i creating me a file .spam, doesn't it create me Maidir ?

Quote:
Next we need a basic Mailfilter to test:

In my example mailfilters will be stored in the following location:

/home/vmail/.mailfilter/user@domain.com

Below we have a very basic filter:

logfile "/home/vmail/.mailfilters/mailfilter-log.txt"

if ( /^Subject: SPAM/)
{
log "------------------------------------------------------------- Spam general. "
to "/home/vmail/example.com/lnoiseau/.spam" # Make this "cc" for copy or "to" to not send it to Inbox.
}
else
{
to "/home/vmail/example.com/lnoiseau/."
}
In fact with this filter, if Maildir doesn't exist, maildrop create just one file as we are Not Maildir/ mail files.
Must be add verification and if necessary create Maildir/ file whith maildirmake.

Last edited by immobilia; 13th June 2006 at 17:30. Reason: Mailfiltering Procmail / Maildrop
Sponsored Links