Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > General

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28th March 2013, 20:18

Default Two domains -> One folder ? Help please.

Hi,
I passed all the day searching the web for a solution for this problem, but i found nothing.
Here's the problem: I have two domainq names A and B that i added to ispconfig, as usual ispconfig created two folders for the the domains.

Now these two domains are for the same website, i need to make the domain A points directly to the folder of domain B.

I don't want to use alias because it's bad for SEO and i don't want to use redirect 301 and other kind of redirections because i want really that the user access the website through both domains transparently and take no SEO risk.

My ispconfig is in a VPS so i don't have direct access to etc/ folder and server configuration files (mybe using ssh command it is possible?). I have only access to the ispconfig full panel and i can override apach directives.

Please help.
thank you
Sponsored Links