Old 19th March 2013, 12:48

Default Multi domain alias

Hello,

I have a problem about setting up an alias in ISPConfig (3.0.3.3)

I have a main website, 24market.fr, which is only the root installation of my cms.
Then I have a bunch of alias on it, such as iphone-stickers.com, skin-stickers.com, etc. I define the alias on nginx and the cms catches the urls and deliver a different view for each on them.
What I am trying to create an alias from a former website of mine, playstation-stickers.com, to a category in skin-stickers.com (so a full url, with a path etc.).

I tried several options in isp to do my redirect, but with no success, it only redirects me to my main store. Does anyone have an idea about how to do?

By advance, thank you.
Sponsored Links
Old 19th March 2013, 12:55
ISPConfig Developer

Send a message via Skype™ to almere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saikku View Post
Hello,

I have a problem about setting up an alias in ISPConfig (3.0.3.3)

I have a main website, 24market.fr, which is only the root installation of my cms.
Then I have a bunch of alias on it, such as iphone-stickers.com, skin-stickers.com, etc. I define the alias on nginx and the cms catches the urls and deliver a different view for each on them.
What I am trying to create an alias from a former website of mine, playstation-stickers.com, to a category in skin-stickers.com (so a full url, with a path etc.).

I tried several options in isp to do my redirect, but with no success, it only redirects me to my main store. Does anyone have an idea about how to do?

By advance, thank you.
Something like this?
Code:
if ($http_host = "yourolddomain.com") {
        rewrite ^ http://yournewdomain.com/somecategory/ permanent;
}
Old 26th March 2013, 17:59

Thank you I will try it