Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > Plugins/Modules/Addons

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18th March 2013, 13:30

Default roundcube change password plugin - problem

I installed and configured theISPConfig plugin to change password via roundcube.

After I login to roundcube, I get to the settings menu "Account" and "Password". The parameters of the remote user (soap) are correct, in fact when I use the plugin I DO NOT SEEM soap error.
After that I changed my password, when I return to menu "email" I see a connection error IMAP, but if I logout and then login again (with the old password) everything works as before.

It seems that the plugin (which does not return any error) changes the password for the user in the current session, but NOT CHANGE MY PASSWORD on the server.

I have read that changes to the plug-ins are applied every minute via a cronjob ... In this case it seems that the cronjob is not working!

Sorry for my bad english, I'm Italian.

help me, thank you.
Sponsored Links