Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > Tips/Tricks/Mods

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 12th March 2013, 23:10

Default ISPConfig_Clean Theme Updated

All,

I have updated my theme that I did for 3.0.4.* to work with 3.0.5.*. I have also made some changes to make it cleaner. It is heavily based on the ISPConfig website, and I have pushed it out to GitHub.

GitHub Repo

I personally feel that it is a huge improvement over the current default theme.

Here are some pics of it.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dclardy For This Useful Post:
florian030 (13th March 2013), MaddinXx (13th March 2013), till (13th March 2013), zenny (3rd December 2013)
Sponsored Links
Old 13th March 2013, 17:26

I went ahead and changed the login form some. The change is reflected in the image above.

Now that you can make templates inside of the theme, it was super easy to do. Let me know any issues that you find. I will probably be moving this over to SASS/Compass in the next few weeks.
Old 13th March 2013, 22:34

Theme is awesome! However, as long as the bug exists (you mentioned it within another topic (not saving setting)) I can't switch - but afterwards that's the way to go

Personally I'm not a fan of the new login screen... but this is just my thought

Thanks for this great work!
Old 13th March 2013, 22:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddinXx View Post
Theme is awesome! However, as long as the bug exists (you mentioned it within another topic (not saving setting)) I can't switch - but afterwards that's the way to go

Personally I'm not a fan of the new login screen... but this is just my thought

Thanks for this great work!
I will work on improving the login screen some. What do you not like about it? Too plain? I only spent about 10 minutes on it, and I am sure that I can make it better.

Or do you like the default style? I could just add the new parts to my theme. I was changing some core stuff, and I didn't want to write that all out. I think the new template stuff will allow me to make the change just in my theme. I'll test it out later.
Old 14th March 2013, 17:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddinXx View Post
This issue has been solved. You can read about it in the other thread.

http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60940
Old 15th March 2013, 13:19

Warning on ISPConfig 3.0.5.1 file not found
Code:
Warning: include_once(/usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/tools/lib/interface.d/tpl_ispc-clean.menu.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/tools/lib/module.conf.php on line 35 Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/tools/lib/interface.d/tpl_ispc-clean.menu.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php') in /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/web/tools/lib/module.conf.php on line 35
Old 15th March 2013, 19:52

I'll try to track that down.
Old 17th March 2013, 06:28

@andypl That error is due to the coding of ISPConfig 3. I think there should be a check to see if the file exists before it tries to load it, but it is not doing that at this time.

I will create a bug in the tracker to get rid of it. Without it there, it is not an issue. It is checking for a theme configuration page that this theme will more than likely never have.

Bug Id: 2806
Thanks.

Last edited by dclardy; 17th March 2013 at 06:33. Reason: More Info
Old 26th March 2013, 18:22

The fix that I provided was accepted from what I can see, but I think that the logic needs to be more complete.

For one thing, we should check to see if the file is in the theme. I don't think that we should have to place the file in the ISPConfig3 directories. Then, we should check for it in ISPConfig3 directory. If it doesn't exist, then we should include nothing.

Code:
if ( file_exists(ISPC_WEB_PATH.'/themes/' . $_SESSION['s']['user']['app_theme'] . '/tools/lib/interface.d/tpl_' . $_SESSION['s']['user']['app_theme'] . '.menu.php')) {

include_once(ISPC_WEB_PATH.'/themes/' . $_SESSION['s']['user']['app_theme'] . '/tools/lib/interface.d/tpl_' . $_SESSION['s']['user']['app_theme'] . '.menu.php');

} elseif ( file_exists(ISPC_WEB_PATH.'/tools/lib/interface.d/tpl_' . $_SESSION['s']['user']['app_theme'] . '.menu.php')) {

include_once(ISPC_WEB_PATH.'/tools/lib/interface.d/tpl_' . $_SESSION['s']['user']['app_theme'] . '.menu.php');

} else { };
Old 29th March 2013, 19:06
HowtoForge Supporter

Send a message via Skype™ to nokia80

After update ispconfig i get this error

The chosen theme is not compatible with the current ISPConfig version. Please check for a new version of the theme.
The default theme as been activated automatically.

thanks