Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > General

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10th March 2013, 10:49

Default I seriously do not care if this has been posted before

FALKO TIL

dudes.

I was looking for a link where I can send you a few bucks, BOOM! CONTRIBUTE LINK! sweet.

Oh, it's not asking for money, just content.

oh my god.

really?

It's so beautiful it made me tear up a little bit (seriously) and register an account just so I could post this.

You guys rock. I didn't find an "If you love us so much you'd kill a random stranger then post here" thread so I started this one.

Also: if you have a VPS with godaddy (formerly a VDS): your relay host needs to be encapsulated in [] ie: [dedrelay.secureserver.net] not just dedrelay.secureserver.net (results in a connection timed out unable to resolve)

Falko: I find your posts all over the place helping people out and I want to make damn sure you know that we love you. I've appreciated your help for many years, I'm glad that I found the place to show my appreciation. Keep doing what you're doing, man.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pdxvwerik For This Useful Post:
codingideas (10th March 2013), falko (12th March 2013), Quijote Shin (16th March 2013), till (12th March 2013), vinnymeyer (22nd March 2013)
Sponsored Links