Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13th February 2013, 05:14

Default Email issues

Hey guys,

Again. Thanks for a great product and great help. I know it is all voluntary and it is much appreciated.

My server is really not a money maker but I have put in some long hours on making the 15 or so sites on it work. It's more of a learning experience for me.

My setup is Ubuntu 9.04 and ISPConfig 3 per - http://www.howtoforge.com/perfect-se...04-ispconfig-3

I recently found that I was having email issues. I can't receive any emails to any of the domains that I have setup on my server. I did some research and it seems that this is a semi-common issue. I've searched through my logs to see if I can isolate the issue but don't see anything that stands out to me and most fixes i find either do not apply to my distro or I'm not comfortable trying them. My Linux skills are very limited.

Any advice or help? Also, should I backup and reinstall a newer distro as this one is quite old?

Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Sponsored Links