Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > Linux Forums > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 4th February 2013, 15:34

Default df -h shows 100% disk usage after reboot

Good afternoon, got a bit of a puzzle here. Got a debian squueze server with an external storage array mounted via escsi. Df -h shows 100% disk usage on one partition.

This partition did have the mysql directory, which I've moved to another partition along with at least 200Gb of other data. it still shows 100% usage, even after a number of reboots. Oddly nagios shows some free space now, but nagios still says full.

Df -i shows 1% inode usage, I umounted the drive and verified that the directory it was mounted in was empty.

I've seen oddness like this before with mysql, but never after a reboot. Any ideas?
Sponsored Links