Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2nd February 2013, 23:18

Default Install Wordpress on ISPconfig3 (NGINX webserver)

Sorry to bother again, But NGINX is driving me crazy!

I clueless migrated most of the Wordpress instances on ISPconfig3 running NGINX. Thanks to previous posts and Google I solved all the issues so far.

Now I need to install a Wordpress from scratch. I created a new website on ISPconfig3, I uploaded the last version of Wordpress and when I try and open index.php (as well as any other address) I get a 500 Internal Server Error.

I noticed this error in the log:
Code:
FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Warning:  file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(wp-config.php) is not within the allowed path(s):
I don't really understand this error, but I manually created the wp-config.php anyway. Now I keep getting the Error 500, but there's no error in any log (system, NGINX nor php-fpm).

Anything else I can try? :-(
Sponsored Links