Old 2nd February 2013, 10:48

Exclamation Understanding SpamFilter

May I kindly request anybody here (especially Till) help me understand a little things about ISPConfig SpamFilter...To start with:

1. About Whitelist / Blacklist
When adding such a record, am required to choose a user (which would be created from an existing email box) and my understanding is that such a white/blacklist would ONLY apply to that user.

QN: If I want that rule ie black/white-list to apply to the entire mail domain name or to ALL the mailboxes, is there away to go around that? Imagine if its the user him self doing it ..

Thanks, Joseph

Last edited by abdi; 2nd February 2013 at 10:54.
Sponsored Links
Old 4th February 2013, 12:11
Super Moderator

Thanked 5,269 Times in 4,130 Posts

1) Yes.

Quote:
QN: If I want that rule ie black/white-list to apply to the entire mail domain name or to ALL the mailboxes, is there away to go around that? Imagine if its the user him self doing it .
This amavis feature is user dependant. But you can use the postfix white and blacklists which are serverwide.