Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > General

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 1st February 2013, 21:39

Does phpinfo show as having soap installed? Just because apt-get shows you have it, you may need to enable it in php.ini before it works.
Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to webguyz For This Useful Post:
Alex Vojacek (2nd February 2013)
Sponsored Links
Old 2nd February 2013, 00:29

Yes it does say exactly that.

We are trying to discover what went wrong with the developer.
Old 2nd February 2013, 03:33

Ok, we made it work.

I created the templates and the program read them perfectly.

But as soon as I create an account, SOAP says this:

OAP Error: php_options_notempty ssh_chroot_notempty

I AM sure they are not empty and has at least one option selected. It seems it wont read the parameters correctly.

I am using ISPConfig 3.0.5 RC1

Last edited by Alex Vojacek; 2nd February 2013 at 05:39.
Old 2nd February 2013, 05:42

Templates is synonmous with hosting plan.

Template Starter
100 meg disk
3 websites
100 mailboxes

Template Business
500 meg disk space
25 websites
1000 mailboxes

Template Corporate
1 Gig disk space
unlimited websites
unlimites mailboxes

I believe the default template is set to everything be unlimited for all items such as disk, websites, mail

And yes, it helps to buy and RTFM. Helps support the developers of this fine free product.
Old 2nd February 2013, 05:46

Yes, I created custom templates, they got read perfectly from the plugin in hostbill, I misunderstood the general idea.

The problem is that as soon as I create the user, it reports a SOAP error with php options notempty and chroot notempty error which I read it's because they have no option there, but they have!

Then I found this:
http://bugtracker.ispconfig.org/inde...s&task_id=1989

But I really can't understand that bugtracker, it is reported as a bug aparently, but as fixed but, there is no indication of what is wrong, plus I have the latest RC1 so I don't understand anymore.

Alex
Old 3rd February 2013, 20:13

I am just shocked as how nobody seems to really care that there is no solution to this problem, no plugin that appears to be working and none that seems to need it for this platform.

I guess I should ditch ispconfig3 and start working with a panel that has an actual plugin bridge that works with hostbill.
Old 3rd February 2013, 20:15

FYI: I did bought the manual, two copies to be precise, to help the developers, but I'm still alone in this matter.
Old 4th February 2013, 12:03
Super Moderator

Thanked 5,259 Times in 4,123 Posts

Quote:
But I really can't understand that bugtracker, it is reported as a bug aparently, but as fixed but, there is no indication of what is wrong, plus I have the latest RC1 so I don't understand anymore.
Take a look at the dates of the RC1 release and the bugtracker entry. The RC1 has been released in Decenmber, the bug is marked as closed in january. So how should a Fix be included in a release that has been release before the issue has been fixed??

So if you want to get the latest ispconfig version, then check it out from SVN:

svn export svn://svn.ispconfig.org/ispconfig3/branches/ispconfig-3.0.5

Quote:
I am just shocked as how nobody seems to really care that there is no solution to this problem, no plugin that appears to be working and none that seems to need it for this platform.
Not quite sure why you post this complaint here. You bought a software from a company which claims to bridge between hostbill and ispconfig. The company you bought this plugn from is not related to the ispconfig project in any way, so if their software does not work correctly with a given ispconfig version, then you should send them the complaints and not us.

There is a official billing module available for ispconfig which is especially made to work with ispconfiga nd is tightly integrated.

Have you asked the company were you bought this bridge plugin if it is compatible with ISPConfig 3.0.5 RC1 at all? The 3.0.5 RC is a test version and no official stable release from ISPConfig. It might simply be that the other company has not updated their product for ISPConfig 3.0.5 yet.

Quote:
FYI: I did bought the manual, two copies to be precise, to help the developers, but I'm still alone in this matter.
The ISPConfig developers provide free support from monday to friday. Your posts wrere all posted over the weekend.
Old 5th February 2013, 00:22

I am sorry about that, I didn't knew the SVN version was available, I'm going to try that!

Oh and I am sorry about my last post, it wasn't meant to sound that way, you had the best intentions helping me and you're right that it's the developer whom I bought the plugin the one helping me.

Will download the latest SVN and test things out!

Thank you again Till.
Old 27th February 2013, 08:22

So, after much waiting, the developer informed me that this plugin WILL NOT work with ispconfig3 version 3.5 so... there it goes my 49 dollars

For all users waiting to try this plugin on ispconfig3, DON'T.

The developer informed me that it will take some time to make this plugin works with version 3.5 so i'm basically stuck.

Anyone got the ispconfig that came with hostbill to work with ispconfig 3.5 ?