HOWTO - which one do you need?
Hi HowToForge community
I have the strong feeling that it's time again to publish a tutorial over here - as day to day I remember where my whole linux "carreer" started...here!
Therefor I wanted to ask/let you choose from a tutorial from the list below I'd be able to create:
- Gitlab Install (Debian) (well, they have good guide already)
- Gitlab-CI Install (Debian) (well, they have good guide already)
- Redmine (1.4, 2.1 might work too) Installation (Debian)
- Perfect OpenVZ HW Installation (CentOS)
- nginx Reverse Proxy Plugin Installation (ISPConfig)
- Rex(ify) remote framework - managing nginx through rex (Debian)
I might have missed one - so you can also ask for another if you think I'd be able to create it - we'll see.
Note: The HOWTO won't be released very soon, as I have exams at the moment - can take about 1 month.