Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > General

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 4th January 2013, 01:18

Quote:
Originally Posted by falko View Post
Hi Falko thanks for replying.

I followed this guide to create my certificate in the first place, the only difference is I'm using GoDaddy SSL certificate. All services, postfix, dovecot, httpd are working fine with breezee mail and site, the only problem is the ispconfig interface.

Everything is referenced or symlinked to the same keys and keychain file (which in this case is the gd_bundle.crt downloaded with breezee.com.crt from GoDaddy)

Why would it give the ssl error the first while at boot and then after around 15 mins it doesn't give this error and keeps loading trying to connect until it times out without any output or error, I don't know. The other thing is that it was running normal for more than a week and used to login it to the interface everyday to check the Quota numbers, what broke it suddenly, I don't know.

I'm not sure what else I can do to try and fix it, I know when it's resolved (hopefully ofcourse) it might be a very simple thing I'm missing somehwere.

Kareem.
Sponsored Links
Old 4th January 2013, 01:50

I just rememeber that during that installation of the server withe the guide (http://www.howtoforge.com/perfect-se...ot-ispconfig-3), wget mod_ruby didn't work because that file is not there any more. So I googled where I can fine mod_ruby-1.3.0.tar.gz with a direct link to wget it and I found one on http://ftp.riken.go.jp/pub/FreeBSD/distfiles/ruby/, do you think this might have something to do with it?

Also, in your guide, adding a ca file to the dovect is not as it's done now because when that's used and you restart it, it will advise to use:

ssl_ca = <file

Last edited by kareemhali; 4th January 2013 at 02:48.
Old 5th January 2013, 13:26

I found out that I can't access the system from my internet at home, something is blocking me. I tried from somewhere else it works fine.

It only blocks me to access ISPconfig interface, what could it be?

Kareem.
Old 5th January 2013, 13:46

I don't know what is blocking my access to port 8080. I turned iptables and fail2ban off with no help.

I changed the port that ISPConfig listens to and now it works.

I still have to findout what is blocking me from accessing that specific port from home!

Hope you have an idea where I can look and thank you all very much for all your help.