Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > General

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18th December 2012, 14:01

Default Change website folders

Hi I have the following problem.

In the web configuration of ISPConfig.

The path to the default web site is /var/www/clients/client[client_id]/web[website_id]

And the symbolic link of the website is: /var/www/[website_domain]/:/var/www/clients/client[client_id]/[website_domain]/

From what I've seen ISPConfig3 automatically created in sites-avaible files with each website ending in.vhost

The path of each .vhost is: /var/www/website_domain/web

I need the configuration file which configures ISPConfig3 in each VirtualHost that are created for each website.

I need all of my websites will store in the following path and create the folders ISPConfig website.

I need that web content rather than stored in clients/client1/web1 stored in the following path:

Web site path: /var/www/vhosts/[website_domain]/httpdocs

I need that when i create a new site this will be in /var/www/vhosts/website_domain/httpdocs

Any can help me?

Thanks
Sponsored Links