Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > General

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 15th December 2012, 21:35

Default How to install Subsonic music streamer in new ISPConfig website

Hello all -

I have searched for a solution and cannot locate anything.

I would like to create a music streaming website on my ISPConfig server using Subsonic:
http://www.subsonic.org/pages/instal...jsp#standalone

I thought installing Tomcat6 and unzipping the standalone files into the new website's directory would work. No joy.

I believe the web server is looking for a start page (something similar to index.html but in a Java format). When I go to the website, I receive a 403 Forbidden error.

Any ideas ?

Thanks !!

Mike
Sponsored Links
Old 16th December 2012, 21:08

Hello all -

I'm still looking for help on this issue. Here's a recap of the issue:
http://mywebsite.com/subsonic still doesn't render anything. I believe the problem may be getting the website located in /var/www/clients/client1/web3/web to point to the Subsonic files located in /var/lib/tomcat6/webapps/subsonic.

Can someone tell me if it would work if I create a symbolic link from the website to the Subsonic files ?

Thanks !

Mike