Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > General

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28th October 2012, 21:10

Send a message via Skype™ to Berry
Lightbulb Admin panel template - modern "eyecandy", AJAX-driven webtemplates - any interest ?

First of all - I am glad to see in the 3.0.5 something "ajaxy" appearing on the horizon!!

ISPConfig is a great, light and very well written panel, and much more reliable than Plesk or cPanel (I unfortunately really know what I'm talking about here!) ... maybe the only main drawback against those major (commercial) players, IMO, is a lack of great, eye-candy admin-area templates...

We are webdev and webdesign firm, and I am interested to give it a try to build a very nice, 2k10-ish ISPConfig admin template(s). There are two major questions here, so I'd like some opinions form you guys:
  1. Is templating engine stable enough (not changing a lot in future) ?
  2. The core template would be free, but the more advanced one would cost roughly 15-25€ - would there be some interest for it?

It would be of great help if some of you could give me your points of view on this subject ...
Thanks in advance!

Last edited by Berry; 29th October 2012 at 10:15.
Sponsored Links