Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26th October 2012, 15:33

Default Mail login displays instead of web page

Good Morning... I have searched the forum for an answer, but being a newbie, I must be missing something. I am setting up a server to host my personal page and act as a picture server for my many family members. Since May, I have set up and rebuilt this server several times using the same settings and steps as I 'play' around with the settings. In the past I haven't had the current problem defined below.

I have set up an ubuntu (12.04) server with ispconfig3 using the perfect server instructions using howtoforge.com/perfect-server-ubuntu-12.04-lts-apache2-bind-dovecot-ispconfig-3.

During the install I received no error messages. I created a new client tomsmess.com using my domain registrars dns ns1.ipage.com & ns2.ipage.com

The problem I have is that when I try to access tomsmess.com, it displays the squirrelmail log in and not the default ispconfig3 web page.

Thanks in advance for your help
Sponsored Links