Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > Linux Forums > Server Operation

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23rd October 2012, 20:41

Thanks dalitso, Have been reading the Arch Wiki on CUPS and over all it looks like it will be a challenge especially with the HP printer. Going to give the Web Interface a try and see how that goes. I got into linux a little over 2 years ago. Jumped into Arch Linux not long after I started because I wanted more than an alternative OS to run, I wanted to LEARN Linux. No better way then using a Linux Distro that forces you to learn the command line.
I keep a lot of notes and have created numerous binders that I reference often. You definitely never stop learning when it comes to Linux.

I will let you know how the configuration changes go this evening and hopefully we will have everything set up and working as advertised.

Ian

Registered Linux User # 526317
Sponsored Links