Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > Linux Forums > HOWTO-Related Questions

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12th October 2012, 23:20

Default ScrolloutF1 - Configure An Email Gateway With Scrollout F1 Anti-Spam & DLP

I just felt I had to say this is without a doubt the best system I have come across. I may not be the most informed when it comes to stopping spam and setting up Linux boxes but I will say this thing after I got it set up with the help of the owner/creator "Marius" I have no spam That's right no spam. I have Astaro software firewall and a debian mailserver both are collecting my mail and I was still getting 6 - 10 messages a day not to mention my wife getting more. At this time nothing.
My setup is unique. I do not have a static IP address so I must go through Dyndns and they send my mail through port 2525. The dns service also sends my mail from their addresses which means ALL of my mail has pretty much the same IP Addresses on them so it makes for some trouble when trying to stop spam.

Great work for the Author and creator Marius E. Gologan and the HowtoForge people.
Sponsored Links