Old 31st July 2012, 18:38

Default Mailman

Hello,

I am using ISPConfig3 and Mailman on a Ubuntu server. I have installed only the mail-related modules.

Currently this configuration serves as a mail server for two domains and i need to create two separate mailing lists that should send mail to all mailboxes in each domain.

For instance:

everyone@domain1.org redirects mail to all mailboxes on domain1.org
and
all@domain2.org redirects mail to all mailboxes on domain2.org

Now, i have observed that i cannot create two lists with the same name (everyone@domain1.org and everyone@domain2.org) so each must have different names. But that is not really a problem.

What i need is a way to automatically include all new mailboxes in the corresponding list. I know that i might be able to create a script and list all the mailboxes for each domain, compare to the list of email addresses with the ones in the mailing list and make changes, but i was wondering if there is a more elegant way. Can I add a regex in mailman`s web interface? Or do you have any other ideas?

Thank you very much for your help. I hope i have made myself understood.

Yours,

Valentin
Sponsored Links