Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > Developers' Forum

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20th July 2012, 10:23

Hi Marius,

I am working on a migration script like yours, but for Ispconfig2 to Ispconfig3, including complete data transfer of web content, databases and mails.

I would like to integrate it in ISPConfig3 as a module, but the module developement howto seems to be outdated (eg. there is no lib/db_local.php.skel or lib/db_local.php)
I found the database settings in the new config file 'config.inc.php', but this does only half the trick...
I use the web interface files on my local Windows XP/XAMPP web server, and I get a lot of warnings and errors, depending on what menus I open.

Do you know if I have to configure something else or is it the usual behaviour of the test environment?

Thank you,
regards, Tom
Sponsored Links