Old 16th July 2012, 06:24

Default Maildrop not behaving

Hi All,

I wondered if someone could give me some pointers, my maildrop isn't doing as i expected.

I use postfixadmin to create my users, and i have my /etc/maildroprc set to create a users mailbox when they don't exist.

however, it doesn't seem to want to create the mailbox. In the mail.log's i get "temporary failure command output: /usr/bin/maildrop: Unable to change to home directory"

I even put a wee log output into maildroprc, so that i got output from it whenever it was processed. But when i get the command failure message, it doesn't output anything in maildrop.log! So i don't even know if it's getting to that.

What can i post that would be of help?

Thanks
Grant
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks