Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > Developers' Forum

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 7th July 2012, 23:43

Default getting the mailbox traffic / checking quota

hello, i looked through the remoting lib and didn't find an example to get the mailbox traffic, also i noticed that when i create a mailbox the quota of the mailbox isn't checked against the client mailbox quota, so i guess i have to handle this myself.

regarding the mailbox traffic, can i query the db just with

Code:
// $sql = "SELECT * FROM mail_traffic";
// $app->db->queryAllRecords($sql)
to get all records or won't that scale if there are more servers?

how does ispconfig handle scaling, does it store the user information seperately on each server and does the adminpanel just pull everything together or does it keep all information on the "master" server ?

to my quota issue, i thought about storing the quota limits in my application, which i think is a bead idea because if anything changes over the ispconfig panel my data would be inconsistent, so i guess i've to write a sql query to do the check for me which brings me back to my previous question.

Last edited by weezul; 7th July 2012 at 23:48.
Sponsored Links