Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 3rd July 2012, 19:16

Default squirrelmail later configuration

hi,
i have been successfully running an apache webserver with ispconfig, i already have a few websites running on it with no downtime at all, i am very pleased with it. but at the moment when i started using it i didn't need the squirrelmail email client installed.
now i have installed it successfully and i am able to access it, but because ispconfig configures everything at installation i am unable to add email accounts from ispconfig email section. i was wondering if there's a way i can configure it, without installing the whole webserver again.
i would appreciate any help.thank you
Sponsored Links