Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 14th May 2012, 06:59

Question Ubuntu 12.04 - 500 Internal not including files via Require()

So for starters, I followed this guide:

http://www.howtoforge.com/perfect-se...ot-ispconfig-3

It was awesome and worked very well. I have 1 problem though and 1 question.

Problem:

I created a site and the welcome page loads fine. The ISPConfig console works great. PHPInfo() works great, however when I try to install wordpress, I get this error which results in a 500.

Code:
[Sun May 13 20:10:31 2012] [warn] [client 10.1.10.11] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Warning:  require(/var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/wp-includes/default-constants.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/wp-settings.php on line 22
[Sun May 13 20:10:31 2012] [warn] [client 10.1.10.11] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error:  require(): Failed opening required '/var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/wp-includes/default-constants.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/wp-settings.php on line 22
I have searched and searched with no luck. Some say its related to open_basedir and others say its mod_fcgid. I have tried all the recommendations and nothing works. I am stumped.

Question:

Can ISPConfig display a site without a domain name mapped to it yet? I am going to migrate a production site and want to have it all up and going so all I have to do is change the DNS record for a seamless switch. I have yet to figure out how I could view a site without a domain yet. I have tried IP_ADDRESS/~username, etc.

Thank you all for the help and awesome guides!
Sponsored Links
Old 15th May 2012, 14:56
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,722 Times in 2,563 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfuze View Post
So for starters, I followed this guide:

http://www.howtoforge.com/perfect-se...ot-ispconfig-3

It was awesome and worked very well. I have 1 problem though and 1 question.

Problem:

I created a site and the welcome page loads fine. The ISPConfig console works great. PHPInfo() works great, however when I try to install wordpress, I get this error which results in a 500.

Code:
[Sun May 13 20:10:31 2012] [warn] [client 10.1.10.11] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Warning:  require(/var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/wp-includes/default-constants.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/wp-settings.php on line 22
[Sun May 13 20:10:31 2012] [warn] [client 10.1.10.11] mod_fcgid: stderr: PHP Fatal error:  require(): Failed opening required '/var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/wp-includes/default-constants.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/wp-settings.php on line 22
I have searched and searched with no luck. Some say its related to open_basedir and others say its mod_fcgid. I have tried all the recommendations and nothing works. I am stumped.
What's the output of
Code:
ls -la /var/www/clients/client1/web2/web/wp-includes/
? Does it work with other PHP modes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfuze View Post
Can ISPConfig display a site without a domain name mapped to it yet? I am going to migrate a production site and want to have it all up and going so all I have to do is change the DNS record for a seamless switch. I have yet to figure out how I could view a site without a domain yet. I have tried IP_ADDRESS/~username, etc.

Thank you all for the help and awesome guides!
For testing purposes, you can modify your client's hosts file: http://www.howtoforge.com/forums/sho...s+file+windows

FB: http://www.facebook.com/howtoforge

nginx-Webhosting: Timme Hosting | Follow me on: