Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > Linux Forums > Technical

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 9th May 2012, 15:35

Default file sharing with samba

so far samba is working ok, my problem is that i am using a windows application(acomba). i was using this application on windows on 2 computer the first had the application and the database and the 2nd had only the application, using the application on the 2nd computer i was asked to open the database that i was doing through a windows network located on computer 1. using samba on debian i can't open the public folder on computer 1 with the application, the folder dosen't show in the tree view and even if i type the path, it dosen't see it.
sorry for the wall of text i tried to be as clear as possible, tell me if it is still not clear.
Thanks
Sponsored Links