at first I have to state that I really love ISPC and its incredible feature-rich environment. But the optics are not really what I fell in love with. While already dynamically loading content via ajax requests in the style of a true web 2.0 application the styling is a little to clean and "bright" for my taste.
So I decided to go and convert the brand-new "larry" theme of the Roundcube 0.8beta (and the standard theme of the stable 0.8) into an ispc-theme.
The project is named "ispc-larry". I created the git-repo at https://github.com/foe-services/ispc-larry
for easy public access.
Since the licenses of both the "default ispc theme" and the "Roundcube larry theme" are most unrestrictive I am going with a conversion of the larry-theme with the ispc-default as a basis.
- Deployment via ISPC repository feature (ispc.foe-services.de/public coming soon)
- Look and feel of "Roundcube larry" in desktop browsers
- Responsive design OR native iPhone support as web-app
Roadmap: (to be updated/changed)
- First unstable release of ispc-larry for ISPConfig 22.214.171.124
- Firefox support (my main production browser)
- Chrome support
- IE9 support
- Safari support
- Opera support
- first stable release of ispc-larry
- native iPhone support OR responsive design
More Ideas? Wishes? Post it below.
As you can read in the README at github: Contributions are always welcome.
So fork away and send me your pull-requests.
Maybe someone is also interested in co-managing the repo? Contact me.
This would really help getting this done quicker and reducing the risk of dying away because of too less time for it on my end.
Hope you will like it,