Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > General

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20th April 2012, 15:18

Send a message via ICQ to tek Send a message via AIM to tek Send a message via Yahoo to tek Send a message via Skype™ to tek
Question Cluster setup completed, wanting roundcube instead of squirrelmail

I followed the how-to for web-email-mysql cluster setup and got busy after I had finished it and kind of goofed I think or maybe I didn't.

I have two servers setup blade001 and blade007, by naming convention I thought I had setup blade001 to be the master server and was about to start adding resellers and clients as I migrate them out from some older systems running ispcp.

Verified I could access both systems control panel page and all was good.
But I just noticed something though, one system is setup to access it from port 8443 and the other from port 8080.

I would like to get them both on port 8443.

Plus wanting to subsitute roundcube as the default webmail instead of squirrelmail.
I have gone through and installed roundcube, roundcube-core and roundcube-mysql via apt-get, debians package managment on both systems using same settings for the db's and passwords for each and was about to remove the symlinks to squirrelmail but is there anything else I need to do for the system to work as expected.

I would like to have both installed and have roundcube as the default so by hitting www.example.com/webmail it would load roundcube but if someone wanted squirrelmail they could still access it by hitting www.example.com/squirrelmail

That is not to say that squirrelmail and roundcube are using the same password for the db connection though. Those in fact are different.

So summary.
Changing default port ISPconfig is listening on, what files to modify.
Adding Roundcube and making it the default while keeping squirrelmail. anything other than webmail symlink needing to be changed?

Hope I have explained that well enough.
and btw, KUDO's.
From looking through everything I have seen and all the systems I have worked with over the last 10+ years. You guys have done and incredible job and really REALLY thought this thing through. I look forward to getting this impliments and launched. Once I get everything migrated I will add global IP's but I will ask that question separately.

Last edited by tek; 20th April 2012 at 15:23.
Sponsored Links