Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > General

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 18th April 2012, 18:13

Send a message via Yahoo to christensen143 Send a message via Skype™ to christensen143
Question Cannot Login to ISPConfig

I'm pretty sure I messed up something I just don't know what. I was working in web ui and I deleted a few websites. Then it locked up on me. So I tried to login again and now when I try to login it just clears the user name and password fields. I know I didn't forget my pass but I still went in and reset it back to "admin" inside the database and still no luck.

I don't think the issue is just ISPConfig. I'm also having the same problem with phpMyAdmin. Same deal. Could login fine before this. Now when I attempt to login it just clears the fields.

I have tried reinstalling ISPConfig and that did not work. I have rebooted the server several times.

The server is Ubuntu 10.10 and I'm using the most up-to-date version of ISPConfig. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hardware (n): The parts of a computer system that can be kicked.
Sponsored Links