Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > Linux Forums > Server Operation

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 4th April 2012, 00:37
Mitzy Mitzy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 41
Thanks: 20
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by falko View Post
Looks to me as if the -r switch is missing. What do you have in /etc/default/saslauthd?
Here is the contents of that file.

Code:
#
# Settings for saslauthd daemon
# Please read /usr/share/doc/sasl2-bin/README.Debian for details.
#

# Should saslauthd run automatically on startup? (default: no)
START=yes

# Description of this saslauthd instance. Recommended.
# (suggestion: SASL Authentication Daemon)
DESC="SASL Authentication Daemon"

# Short name of this saslauthd instance. Strongly recommended.
# (suggestion: saslauthd)
NAME="saslauthd"

# Which authentication mechanisms should saslauthd use? (default: pam)
#
# Available options in this Debian package:
# getpwent  -- use the getpwent() library function
# kerberos5 -- use Kerberos 5
# pam       -- use PAM
# rimap     -- use a remote IMAP server
# shadow    -- use the local shadow password file
# sasldb    -- use the local sasldb database file
# ldap      -- use LDAP (configuration is in /etc/saslauthd.conf)
#
# Only one option may be used at a time. See the saslauthd man page
# for more information.
#
# Example: MECHANISMS="pam"
MECHANISMS="pam"

# Additional options for this mechanism. (default: none)
# See the saslauthd man page for information about mech-specific options.
MECH_OPTIONS=""

# How many saslauthd processes should we run? (default: 5)
# A value of 0 will fork a new process for each connection.
THREADS=5

# Other options (default: -c -m /var/run/saslauthd)
# Note: You MUST specify the -m option or saslauthd won't run!
#
# WARNING: DO NOT SPECIFY THE -d OPTION.
# The -d option will cause saslauthd to run in the foreground instead of as
# a daemon. This will PREVENT YOUR SYSTEM FROM BOOTING PROPERLY. If you wish
# to run saslauthd in debug mode, please run it by hand to be safe.
#
# See /usr/share/doc/sasl2-bin/README.Debian for Debian-specific information.
# See the saslauthd man page and the output of 'saslauthd -h' for general
# information about these options.
#
# Example for postfix users: "-c -m /var/spool/postfix/var/run/saslauthd"
OPTIONS="-c -m /var/run/saslauthd"
I don't know if this is related but every time I try apt-get upgrade I get the following error, is it related?

Code:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
The following packages will be upgraded:
  libsasl2-2 libsasl2-dev libsasl2-modules libsasl2-modules-sql
4 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 0 B/454 kB of archives.
After this operation, 180 kB disk space will be freed.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]? y
Reading changelogs... Done
Get:1 Changelog for libsasl2-2 (http://changelogs.ubuntu.com/changelogs/pool/main/c/cyrus-sasl2/cyrus-sasl2_2.1.24~rc1.dfsg1+cvs2011-05-23-4ubuntu2/changelog) [50.6 kB]
cyrus-sasl2 (2.1.24~rc1.dfsg1+cvs2011-05-23-4ubuntu2) oneiric; urgency=low

  * Build for multiarch.  LP: #826601.

 -- Steve Langasek <steve.langasek@ubuntu.com>  Mon, 15 Aug 2011 15:30:56 -0700

cyrus-sasl2 (2.1.24~rc1.dfsg1+cvs2011-05-23-4ubuntu1) oneiric; urgency=low

  * Fix FTBFS with newer versions of Heimdal. LP: #825872

 -- Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer@debian.org>  Sat, 13 Aug 2011 18:00:52 +0200

cyrus-sasl2 (2.1.24~rc1.dfsg1+cvs2011-05-23-4) unstable; urgency=low

  * Fix yet another upstream segfault breakage in GSSAPI from CVS
    (Closes: #629589)

 -- Ondej Surý <ondrej@debian.org>  Wed, 08 Jun 2011 08:37:13 +0200

cyrus-sasl2 (2.1.24~rc1.dfsg1+cvs2011-05-23-3) unstable; urgency=low
:

Last edited by Mitzy; 4th April 2012 at 00:40.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #32  
Old 4th April 2012, 00:51
falko falko is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lneburg, Germany
Posts: 41,701
Thanks: 1,900
Thanked 2,735 Times in 2,571 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitzy View Post
Here is the contents of that file.

Code:
#
# Settings for saslauthd daemon
# Please read /usr/share/doc/sasl2-bin/README.Debian for details.
#

# Should saslauthd run automatically on startup? (default: no)
START=yes

# Description of this saslauthd instance. Recommended.
# (suggestion: SASL Authentication Daemon)
DESC="SASL Authentication Daemon"

# Short name of this saslauthd instance. Strongly recommended.
# (suggestion: saslauthd)
NAME="saslauthd"

# Which authentication mechanisms should saslauthd use? (default: pam)
#
# Available options in this Debian package:
# getpwent  -- use the getpwent() library function
# kerberos5 -- use Kerberos 5
# pam       -- use PAM
# rimap     -- use a remote IMAP server
# shadow    -- use the local shadow password file
# sasldb    -- use the local sasldb database file
# ldap      -- use LDAP (configuration is in /etc/saslauthd.conf)
#
# Only one option may be used at a time. See the saslauthd man page
# for more information.
#
# Example: MECHANISMS="pam"
MECHANISMS="pam"

# Additional options for this mechanism. (default: none)
# See the saslauthd man page for information about mech-specific options.
MECH_OPTIONS=""

# How many saslauthd processes should we run? (default: 5)
# A value of 0 will fork a new process for each connection.
THREADS=5

# Other options (default: -c -m /var/run/saslauthd)
# Note: You MUST specify the -m option or saslauthd won't run!
#
# WARNING: DO NOT SPECIFY THE -d OPTION.
# The -d option will cause saslauthd to run in the foreground instead of as
# a daemon. This will PREVENT YOUR SYSTEM FROM BOOTING PROPERLY. If you wish
# to run saslauthd in debug mode, please run it by hand to be safe.
#
# See /usr/share/doc/sasl2-bin/README.Debian for Debian-specific information.
# See the saslauthd man page and the output of 'saslauthd -h' for general
# information about these options.
#
# Example for postfix users: "-c -m /var/spool/postfix/var/run/saslauthd"
OPTIONS="-c -m /var/run/saslauthd"
The last line should look as follows:

Code:
OPTIONS="-c -m /var/spool/postfix/var/run/saslauthd -r"
Restart saslauthd afterwards.

Quote:
I don't know if this is related but every time I try apt-get upgrade I get the following error, is it related?

Code:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
The following packages will be upgraded:
  libsasl2-2 libsasl2-dev libsasl2-modules libsasl2-modules-sql
4 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
Need to get 0 B/454 kB of archives.
After this operation, 180 kB disk space will be freed.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]? y
Reading changelogs... Done
Get:1 Changelog for libsasl2-2 (http://changelogs.ubuntu.com/changelogs/pool/main/c/cyrus-sasl2/cyrus-sasl2_2.1.24~rc1.dfsg1+cvs2011-05-23-4ubuntu2/changelog) [50.6 kB]
cyrus-sasl2 (2.1.24~rc1.dfsg1+cvs2011-05-23-4ubuntu2) oneiric; urgency=low

  * Build for multiarch.  LP: #826601.

 -- Steve Langasek <steve.langasek@ubuntu.com>  Mon, 15 Aug 2011 15:30:56 -0700

cyrus-sasl2 (2.1.24~rc1.dfsg1+cvs2011-05-23-4ubuntu1) oneiric; urgency=low

  * Fix FTBFS with newer versions of Heimdal. LP: #825872

 -- Jelmer Vernooij <jelmer@debian.org>  Sat, 13 Aug 2011 18:00:52 +0200

cyrus-sasl2 (2.1.24~rc1.dfsg1+cvs2011-05-23-4) unstable; urgency=low

  * Fix yet another upstream segfault breakage in GSSAPI from CVS
    (Closes: #629589)

 -- Ondej Surý <ondrej@debian.org>  Wed, 08 Jun 2011 08:37:13 +0200

cyrus-sasl2 (2.1.24~rc1.dfsg1+cvs2011-05-23-3) unstable; urgency=low
:
Please use apt-pinning ( http://www.howtoforge.com/a-short-in...to-apt-pinning ) to exclude the saslauthd packages from updates.
__________________
Falko
--
Download the ISPConfig 3 Manual! | Check out the ISPConfig 3 Billing Module!

FB: http://www.facebook.com/howtoforge

nginx-Webhosting: Timme Hosting | Follow me on:
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to falko For This Useful Post:
Mitzy (4th April 2012)
  #33  
Old 4th April 2012, 01:10
Mitzy Mitzy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 41
Thanks: 20
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by falko View Post
The last line should look as follows:

Code:
OPTIONS="-c -m /var/spool/postfix/var/run/saslauthd -r"
Restart saslauthd afterwards.
When I make the change and run

Code:
service saslauthd restart
- nothing happens

Using
Code:
/etc/init.d/saslauthd start
I get the following

Code:
root@kicks:~# /etc/init.d/saslauthd start
You have new mail in /var/mail/root
root@kicks:~#
Still getting the same error in the mail log.

Last edited by Mitzy; 4th April 2012 at 01:18.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 4th April 2012, 14:57
falko falko is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lneburg, Germany
Posts: 41,701
Thanks: 1,900
Thanked 2,735 Times in 2,571 Posts
Default

Can you post your /etc/init.d/saslauthd? Looks like one of the exit conditions is met before saslauthd is actually started.
__________________
Falko
--
Download the ISPConfig 3 Manual! | Check out the ISPConfig 3 Billing Module!

FB: http://www.facebook.com/howtoforge

nginx-Webhosting: Timme Hosting | Follow me on:
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to falko For This Useful Post:
Mitzy (4th April 2012)
  #35  
Old 4th April 2012, 19:53
Mitzy Mitzy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 41
Thanks: 20
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by falko View Post
Can you post your /etc/init.d/saslauthd? Looks like one of the exit conditions is met before saslauthd is actually started.
Sure thing falko

Code:
#! /bin/sh
### BEGIN INIT INFO
# Provides:          saslauthd
# Required-Start:    $local_fs $remote_fs
# Required-Stop:     $local_fs $remote_fs
# Default-Start:     2 3 4 5
# Default-Stop:      1
# Short-Description: saslauthd startup script
# Description:       This script starts the saslauthd daemon. It is
#                    configured using the file /etc/default/saslauthd.
### END INIT INFO

# Author: Fabian Fagerholm <fabbe@debian.org>

# Do NOT "set -e"

# PATH should only include /usr/* if it runs after the mountnfs.sh script
PATH=/sbin:/usr/sbin:/bin:/usr/bin

# Global variables
DAEMON=/usr/sbin/saslauthd
DEFAULT_FILES=`find /etc/default -regex '/etc/default/saslauthd[_a-zA-Z0-9\-]*$' -print | sort`

# Exit if the package is not installed
[ -x "$DAEMON" ] || exit 0

# Load the VERBOSE setting and other rcS variables
. /lib/init/vars.sh

# Define LSB log_* functions.
# Depend on lsb-base (>= 3.0-6) to ensure that this file is present.
. /lib/lsb/init-functions

# Function that starts all saslauthd instances
# Parameters: none
# Return value: none
do_startall()
{
	for instance in $DEFAULT_FILES
	do
		start_instance $instance
	done
}

# Function that stops all saslauthd instances
# Parameters: none
# Return value: none
do_stopall()
{
	for instance in $DEFAULT_FILES
	do
		stop_instance $instance
	done
}

# Function that sends a SIGHUP to all saslauthd instances
# Parameters: none
# Return value: none
do_reloadall()
{
	for instance in $DEFAULT_FILES
	do
		reload_instance $instance
	done
}

# Function that starts a single saslauthd instance
# Parameters:
#	$1 = path of default file for this instance
# Return value:
#	0 on success (does not mean the instance started)
#	1 on failure
start_instance()
{
	# Load defaults file for this instance.
	. $1

	# If the daemon is not enabled, give the user a warning and stop.
	if [ "$START" != "yes" ]; then
		log_warning_msg "To enable $NAME, edit $1 and set START=yes"
		return 0
	fi

	# If the short name of this instance is undefined, warn the user
	# but choose a default name.
	if [ -z "$NAME" ]; then
		log_warning_msg "Short name (NAME) undefined in $1, using default"
		NAME=default
	fi

	log_daemon_msg "Starting $DESC" "$NAME"

	# Determine run directory and pid file location by looking
	# for an -m option.
	RUN_DIR=`echo "$OPTIONS" | xargs -n 1 echo | sed -n '/^-m$/{n;p}'`
	if [ -z "$RUN_DIR" ]; then
		# No run directory defined in defaults file, fail.
        log_failure_msg "No run directory defined for $NAME, not starting"
		return 1
	fi
	PIDFILE=$RUN_DIR/saslauthd.pid

	# If no mechanisms are defined, fail.
	if [ -z "$MECHANISMS" ]; then
		log_failure_msg "No mechanisms defined in $1, not starting $NAME"
		return 1
	fi

	# If there are mechanism options defined, prepare them for use with
	# the -O flag.
	if [ -n "$MECH_OPTIONS" ]; then
		MECH_OPTIONS="-O $MECH_OPTIONS"
	fi

	# If there is a threads option defined, prepare it for use with
	# the -n flag.
	if [ -n "$THREADS" ]; then
		THREAD_OPTIONS="-n $THREADS"
	fi

	# Construct argument string.
	DAEMON_ARGS="-a $MECHANISMS $MECH_OPTIONS $OPTIONS $THREAD_OPTIONS"

	# If there is a statoverride for the run directory, then pull
	# permission and ownership information from it and create the directory.
	# Otherwise, we create the directory with default permissions and
	# ownership (root:sasl, 710).
	if dpkg-statoverride --list $RUN_DIR > /dev/null; then
		createdir `dpkg-statoverride --list $RUN_DIR`
	else
		createdir root sasl 710 $RUN_DIR
	fi

	# Start the daemon, phase 1: see if it is already running.
	start-stop-daemon --start --quiet --pidfile $PIDFILE --name $NAME \
		--exec $DAEMON --test > /dev/null
	if [ "$?" != "0" ]; then
		log_progress_msg "(already running)"
		log_end_msg 0
		return 0
	fi

	# Start the daemon, phase 2: it was not running, so actually start it now.
	start-stop-daemon --start --quiet --pidfile $PIDFILE --name $NAME \
		--exec $DAEMON -- $DAEMON_ARGS
	if [ "$?" -ne "0" ]; then
		log_end_msg 1
		return 1
	fi

	# Started successfully.
	log_end_msg 0
	return 0
}

# Function that stops a single saslauthd instance
# Parameters:
#	$1 = path of default file for this instance
# Return value:
#	0 on success (daemon was stopped)
#	1 if the daemon was already stopped
#	2 if the daemon could not be stopped
stop_instance()
{
	# Load defaults file for this instance.
	. $1

	# If the short name of this instance is undefined, warn the user
	# but choose a default name.
	if [ -z "$NAME" ]; then
		log_warning_msg "Short name (NAME) undefined in $1, using default"
		NAME=default
	fi

	# Determine run directory and pid file location by looking
	# for an -m option.
	RUN_DIR=`echo "$OPTIONS" | xargs -n 1 echo | sed -n '/^-m$/{n;p}'`
	if [ -z "$RUN_DIR" ]; then
		# No run directory defined in defaults file, fail.
        log_failure_msg "No run directory defined for $NAME, cannot stop"
		return 2
	fi
	PIDFILE=$RUN_DIR/saslauthd.pid

	log_daemon_msg "Stopping $DESC" "$NAME"

	start-stop-daemon --stop --quiet --retry=TERM/30/KILL/5 \
		--pidfile $PIDFILE --exec $DAEMON

	if [ "$?" -eq "2" ]; then
		# Failed to stop.
		log_end_msg 1
		return 2
	fi

	if [ "$?" -eq "1" ]; then
		# Already stopped.
		log_progress_msg "(not running)"
	fi

	# Many daemons don't delete their pidfiles when they exit.
	rm -f $PIDFILE

	# Stopped successfully.
	log_end_msg 0
	return $RETVAL
}

# Function that sends a SIGHUP to a single saslauthd instance
# Parameters:
#	$1 = path of default file for this instance
# Return value:
#	0 on success (does not mean the daemon was reloaded)
#	other values on failure
reload_instance()
{
	# Load defaults file for this instance.
	. $1

	# If the short name of this instance is undefined, warn the user
	# but choose a default name.
	if [ -z "$NAME" ]; then
		log_warning_msg "Short name (NAME) undefined in $1, using default"
		NAME=default
	fi

	# Determine run directory and pid file location by looking
	# for an -m option.
	RUN_DIR=`echo "$OPTIONS" | xargs -n 1 echo | sed -n '/^-m$/{n;p}'`
	if [ -z "$RUN_DIR" ]; then
		# No run directory defined in defaults file, fail.
        log_failure_msg "No run directory defined for $NAME, cannot reload"
		return 2
	fi
	PIDFILE=$RUN_DIR/saslauthd.pid

	log_daemon_msg "Reloading $DESC" "$NAME"

	# Reload the daemon. First, see if it is already running.
	start-stop-daemon --start --quiet --pidfile $PIDFILE \
		--exec $DAEMON --test > /dev/null

	if [ "$?" -eq "0" ]; then
		# Not running, signal this and stop.
		log_progress_msg "(not running)"
		log_end_msg 0
		return 0
	fi

	start-stop-daemon --stop --signal 1 \
		--pidfile $PIDFILE --exec $DAEMON
	log_end_msg $?
}

# Function that creates a directory with the specified
# ownership and permissions
# Parameters:
#	$1 = user
#	$2 = group
#	$3 = permissions (octal)
#	$4 = path to directory
# Return value: none
createdir()
{
	# In the future, use -P/-Z to have SE Linux enhancement
	install -d --group="$2" --mode="$3" --owner="$1" "$4"
}

# Action switch
case "$1" in
	start)
		do_startall
		;;
	stop)
		do_stopall
		;;
	reload|force-reload)
		do_reloadall
		;;
	restart)
		do_stopall
		do_startall
		;;
	start-instance)
		if [ -f /etc/default/$2 ]; then
			start_instance /etc/default/$2
		else
			log_failure_msg "Instance $2 does not exist."
		fi
		;;
	stop-instance)
		if [ -f /etc/default/$2 ]; then
			stop_instance /etc/default/$2
		else
			log_failure_msg "Instance $2 does not exist."
		fi
		;;
	reload-instance|force-reload-instance)
		if [ -f /etc/default/$2 ]; then
			reload_instance /etc/default/$2
		else
			log_failure_msg "Instance $2 does not exist."
		fi
		;;
	restart-instance)
		if [ -f /etc/default/$2 ]; then
			stop_instance /etc/default/$2
			start_instance /etc/default/$2
		else
			log_failure_msg "Instance $2 does not exist."
		fi
		;;
	*)
		SCRIPTNAME=$0
		echo "Usage: $SCRIPTNAME {start|stop|restart|reload|force-reload}" >&2
		echo "       or {start-instance|stop-instance|restart-instance|" >&2
		echo "          reload-instance|force-reload-instance} " \
		     "<instance name>" >&2
		exit 3
		;;
esac

:
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 5th April 2012, 13:33
falko falko is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lneburg, Germany
Posts: 41,701
Thanks: 1,900
Thanked 2,735 Times in 2,571 Posts
Default

Do /var/spool/postfix/var/run/saslauthd and /usr/sbin/saslauthd exist?

Does
Code:
start-stop-daemon --start --quiet --pidfile /var/spool/postfix/var/run/saslauthd/saslauthd.pid --name saslauthd --exec /usr/sbin/saslauthd -- -a pam -c -m /var/spool/postfix/var/run/saslauthd -r -n 5
show any errors?
__________________
Falko
--
Download the ISPConfig 3 Manual! | Check out the ISPConfig 3 Billing Module!

FB: http://www.facebook.com/howtoforge

nginx-Webhosting: Timme Hosting | Follow me on:
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to falko For This Useful Post:
Mitzy (5th April 2012)
  #37  
Old 5th April 2012, 19:43
Mitzy Mitzy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 41
Thanks: 20
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by falko View Post
Do /var/spool/postfix/var/run/saslauthd and /usr/sbin/saslauthd exist?
/var/spool/postfix/var/run/saslauthd exists but nothing within the directory

/usr/sbin/saslauthd doesn't exist.
Quote:
Does
Code:
start-stop-daemon --start --quiet --pidfile /var/spool/postfix/var/run/saslauthd/saslauthd.pid --name saslauthd --exec /usr/sbin/saslauthd -- -a pam -c -m /var/spool/postfix/var/run/saslauthd -r -n 5
show any errors?
Yes.

Code:
root@kicks:~# start-stop-daemon --start --quiet --pidfile /var/spool/postfix/var/run/saslauthd/saslauthd.pid --name saslauthd --exec /usr/sbin/saslauthd -- -a pam -c -m /var/spool/postfix/var/run/saslauthd -r -n 5
start-stop-daemon: unable to stat /usr/sbin/saslauthd (No such file or directory)
root@kicks:~#
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 6th April 2012, 12:05
falko falko is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lneburg, Germany
Posts: 41,701
Thanks: 1,900
Thanked 2,735 Times in 2,571 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitzy View Post
/usr/sbin/saslauthd doesn't exist.
That's the problem. I think you should reinstall saslauthd.
__________________
Falko
--
Download the ISPConfig 3 Manual! | Check out the ISPConfig 3 Billing Module!

FB: http://www.facebook.com/howtoforge

nginx-Webhosting: Timme Hosting | Follow me on:
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to falko For This Useful Post:
Mitzy (7th April 2012)
  #39  
Old 6th April 2012, 13:19
Mitzy Mitzy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 41
Thanks: 20
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by falko View Post
That's the problem. I think you should reinstall saslauthd.
Hey Falko pulling my hair out now, I get the following error when I try to remove or install saslauthd

I get the following error.

Code:
root@kicks:~# apt-get remove saslauthd
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
E: Unable to locate package saslauthd
root@kicks:~#
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 7th April 2012, 01:20
Mitzy Mitzy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 41
Thanks: 20
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
 
Default

Update.

After the errors above I decided to throw in the towel and rebuild from scratch. So clean install, followed the LEMP guide to the letter and then once I was up and running followed the instructions in this comment.

http://www.howtoforge.com/ubuntu-11....#comment-31087

Quote:
Originally Posted by evildave
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cyrus-sasl2/+bug/875440/comments/34

states that only some arguments in the config-file changed. Worked for me!
For what it's worth I believe these instructions should be added to the LEMP guide as everyone will run into the same issue.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
cannot recieve email hestin Installation/Configuration 1 30th November 2009 14:05
Loads of mysql connections to dbispconfig StrikerNL General 2 5th March 2009 14:31
cPHPezMail...wont send email - ispconfig gjcomputer Server Operation 1 22nd January 2009 03:23
How to install OpenOficeOrg 3.0.0 in Ubuntu 8.04 ernesthagger HOWTO-Related Questions 43 23rd December 2008 14:42
cant send email after install. cortexx Installation/Configuration 1 16th August 2007 10:10


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:18.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.