PHP Open_basedir not updated if server configuration is changed [SOLVED]
I am not able to change web site open_basedir directly in ISPConfig:
1) create web site test.com - it has default open_basedir settings
2) I want to allow access to /xxx/yyy so I add :/xxx/yyy to system => server configuration => web => PHP open_basedir
3) apache config file 100-test.com.vhost has old default open_basedir settings so I
4) update web site test.com and vhost config file is update but still contains old default open_basedir settings without :/xxx/yyy
5) I checked ispconfig database and change php_open_basedir :/xxx/yyy value manually
6) in vhost config file of web site test.com is new open_basedir settings with :/xxx/yyy
And now my question .. is this bug or feature? When it is feature how I can set new open_basedir for web sites created before server configuration update? When new web site is created it has new open_basedir setting.
OS: Ubuntu 10.04.4 LTS
Last edited by SupuS; 3rd April 2012 at 11:21.