Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16th March 2012, 09:32

Till, you're the king!

I put that or in one of the queries early on and I guess I never tried it in both. Adding the or email = '%u' on the user_query solved the problem. Whatever the reasoning, I don't know at this point. All I know is I'm able to send and receive like I should be able to...at least with the test account. A little more testing with other accounts and I should be in business!

Thanks a lot again!!! I sure appreciate the help!

Tim

Bookmarks