Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > General

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 10th January 2012, 06:02

Default ISPconfig 3: can't add new database

When I add a new database(c1test, etc), there was no error occur in the UI, and it seems create database succesfully.. but acctualy there is no 'c1test' exist in the mysql database..
and the apache log as bellow:

Code:
[Tue Jan 10 11:36:13 2012] [error] [client 113.96.206.237] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: remote_access in /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/classes/validate_database.inc.php on line 39, referer: https://www.xxx.com:82/index.php
[Tue Jan 10 11:36:13 2012] [error] [client 113.96.206.237] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: on_after_insert in /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/classes/plugin.inc.php on line 139, referer: https://www.xxx.com:82/index.php
[Tue Jan 10 11:36:13 2012] [error] [client 113.96.206.237] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: sites:on_after_insert in /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/classes/plugin.inc.php on line 139, referer: https://www.xxx.com:82/index.php
[Tue Jan 10 11:36:13 2012] [error] [client 113.96.206.237] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: sites:database:on_after_insert in /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/classes/plugin.inc.php on line 139, referer: https://www.xxx.com:82/index.php
[Tue Jan 10 11:36:13 2012] [error] [client 113.96.206.237] PHP Notice:  Undefined index: return_to_url in /usr/local/ispconfig/interface/lib/classes/tform_actions.inc.php on line 218, referer: https://www.xxx.com:82/index.php
I can create database before..

Does anybody knows what happening?...

Thanks for any of your help..
Sponsored Links
Old 10th January 2012, 08:45
Super Moderator

Thanked 5,661 Times in 4,468 Posts

Just a guess: Have you changed the mysql root passwort without changing it in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/mysql_clientdb.conf? If thats the case, then ispconfig can not create new databases anymore until you change the password in that file too.
Old 10th January 2012, 09:32

Quote:
Originally Posted by till View Post
Just a guess: Have you changed the mysql root passwort without changing it in /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/mysql_clientdb.conf? If thats the case, then ispconfig can not create new databases anymore until you change the password in that file too.
no, i did not change the mysql root password..
Old 10th January 2012, 09:39
Super Moderator

Thanked 5,661 Times in 4,468 Posts

Please check if you are able to login to mysql with the username and password on the file /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/mysql_clientdb.conf

If that works, then enable debugging in ispconfig and create a new database and post the debug output that you get in the ispconfig.log:

http://www.faqforge.com/linux/contro...n-ispconfig-3/
Old 11th January 2012, 05:31

Quote:
Originally Posted by till View Post
Please check if you are able to login to mysql with the username and password on the file /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/mysql_clientdb.conf

If that works, then enable debugging in ispconfig and create a new database and post the debug output that you get in the ispconfig.log:

http://www.faqforge.com/linux/contro...n-ispconfig-3/
It works now. Thank you till.

I enabled debugging in ispconfig and i found the monitor_data table was broken.. I just repaird it and everything is ok now..
But i have no idear of how the monitor_data table broken.

Thank you so much, till.
Old 18th January 2012, 20:10

Default No clues on debug mode

Hello,

I have the same problem with ispconfig 3.0.4.2.Can't create database. If I'm looking at dbispconfig database at web_database table I can see the newly added data base.

I can log on with root and password on the mysql server with the mysql client.

And the debug give me no clues.

ispcongih log :

2012-01-18 17:57 xx.xxxxxx.xx Debug There is already an instance of server.php running. Exiting.
2012-01-18 17:56 xx.xxxxxx.xx Debug There is already an instance of server.php running. Exiting.
2012-01-18 17:55 xx.xxxxxx.xx Debug There is already an instance of server.php running. Exiting.
2012-01-18 17:54 xx.xxxxxx.xx Debug There is already an instance of server.php running. Exiting.
2012-01-18 17:53 xx.xxxxxx.xx Debug There is already an instance of server.php running. Exiting.
2012-01-18 17:52 xx.xxxxxx.xx Debug There is already an instance of server.php running. Exiting.
2012-01-18 17:51 xx.xxxxxx.xx Debug There is already an instance of server.php running. Exiting.
2012-01-18 17:50 xx.xxxxxx.xx Debug There is already an instance of server.php running. Exiting.
2012-01-18 17:49 xx.xxxxxx.xx Debug There is already an instance of server.php running. Exiting.
2012-01-18 17:48 xx.xxxxxx.xx Debug There is already an instance of server.php running. Exiting.
2012-01-18 17:47 xx.xxxxxx.xx Debug There is already an instance of server.php running. Exiting.

Any help would be appreciate.

ArchEnemy
Old 22nd January 2012, 03:22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchEnemy View Post
Hello,

I have the same problem with ispconfig 3.0.4.2.Can't create database. If I'm looking at dbispconfig database at web_database table I can see the newly added data base.

I can log on with root and password on the mysql server with the mysql client.

And the debug give me no clues.

ispcongih log :

2012-01-18 17:57 xx.xxxxxx.xx Debug There is already an instance of server.php running. Exiting.
2012-01-18 17:56 xx.xxxxxx.xx Debug There is already an instance of server.php running. Exiting.
2012-01-18 17:55 xx.xxxxxx.xx Debug There is already an instance of server.php running. Exiting.
2012-01-18 17:54 xx.xxxxxx.xx Debug There is already an instance of server.php running. Exiting.
2012-01-18 17:53 xx.xxxxxx.xx Debug There is already an instance of server.php running. Exiting.
2012-01-18 17:52 xx.xxxxxx.xx Debug There is already an instance of server.php running. Exiting.
2012-01-18 17:51 xx.xxxxxx.xx Debug There is already an instance of server.php running. Exiting.
2012-01-18 17:50 xx.xxxxxx.xx Debug There is already an instance of server.php running. Exiting.
2012-01-18 17:49 xx.xxxxxx.xx Debug There is already an instance of server.php running. Exiting.
2012-01-18 17:48 xx.xxxxxx.xx Debug There is already an instance of server.php running. Exiting.
2012-01-18 17:47 xx.xxxxxx.xx Debug There is already an instance of server.php running. Exiting.

Any help would be appreciate.

ArchEnemy
I have the same problem...
The password in the file /usr/local/ispconfig/server/lib/mysql_clientdb.conf is correct.
Old 22nd January 2012, 18:09
Super Moderator

Thanked 2,752 Times in 2,582 Posts

What's the output of
Code:
ls -la /usr/local/ispconfig/server/
?

FB: http://www.facebook.com/howtoforge

nginx-Webhosting: Timme Hosting | Follow me on:
Old 30th January 2012, 06:14

Default ISPconfig 3: can't add new database

I think I may have a similar problem - All was well, I realised I hadn't enabled Jailkit, so set it up, then did an ispconfig_update to enable it...Still major problems with it, so scrapped that idea and now using internal-sftp for the sftp uploads for clients (which is all we needed anyway...)

However since doing that, if I try and setup a new database it has an error up the top of the page when you click "Add New Database"

DB::query(SELECT client_id FROM sys_group WHERE groupid = ) -> mysqli_query You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1DB::query(SELECT client_id FROM sys_group WHERE groupid = ) -> mysqli_query You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

However you can continue to create the database...What happens then is the Database is created but the "User" is not created on the MYSQL server, and subsequently that user is then not given access to the database itself. I quickly add these details in the background using webmin and tested the database, it was OK.

But seeing these posts, I'm wondering if there might be a problem with one or two of the dbispconfig database tables that is causing this problem....and if so How do I fix it? maybe an mysqld consistancy check against that database...? re-index...? or is there an ispconfig_db_repair.php program somewhere...?

Thanks muchly in advance

Also looking at the web_database table in dbispconfig it actually contains the username and password...it just didn't seem to translate to the MYSQL user and database permissions...and /var/logs/httpd/error_log is showing nothing...

Last edited by nicademus; 30th January 2012 at 06:20. Reason: Extra Info
Old 1st February 2012, 04:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicademus View Post
I think I may have a similar problem - All was well, I realised I hadn't enabled Jailkit, so set it up, then did an ispconfig_update to enable it...Still major problems with it, so scrapped that idea and now using internal-sftp for the sftp uploads for clients (which is all we needed anyway...)

However since doing that, if I try and setup a new database it has an error up the top of the page when you click "Add New Database"

DB::query(SELECT client_id FROM sys_group WHERE groupid = ) -> mysqli_query You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1DB::query(SELECT client_id FROM sys_group WHERE groupid = ) -> mysqli_query You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

However you can continue to create the database...What happens then is the Database is created but the "User" is not created on the MYSQL server, and subsequently that user is then not given access to the database itself. I quickly add these details in the background using webmin and tested the database, it was OK.

But seeing these posts, I'm wondering if there might be a problem with one or two of the dbispconfig database tables that is causing this problem....and if so How do I fix it? maybe an mysqld consistancy check against that database...? re-index...? or is there an ispconfig_db_repair.php program somewhere...?

Thanks muchly in advance

Also looking at the web_database table in dbispconfig it actually contains the username and password...it just didn't seem to translate to the MYSQL user and database permissions...and /var/logs/httpd/error_log is showing nothing...
To quote Bones..."It's worse than that it's Dead Jim..." it seems to have extended further thatn just Database creation. I created a new client, then moments later went to try and create a web-site against that user but their name did not appear in the client list. I went into the backend mysqld database in the sys_group table and found that although the "groupid" existed the "name" was missing...something is fishy in Gotham Falk-man...