Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > General

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27th October 2011, 16:53

Exclamation FTP user with read - write access [HELP]

Hello guys this is my first post in this forum, and I'm new to ISPconfig, my question is, when I add a ftp-user for my client, they can log in but they can't write the files, they have read-only access to their files, how can I possibly solve this, i try to google it but din't find anything that helped me, so I dicided to post it here.

ps. I installed IPSconfig 3 on a ubuntu 10.04, I've followed the perfect server ispconfig3 at howtoforge,(i cloudn't set quota, could be this?).
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks