I have a realy strange problem with the ApacheDirectives..
It's hard to describe, so I'll tell you what I do:
1) I look at my Apache .vhost file:
This looks fine so far.
2) I add this to the apache directives of my Site in ISPConfig3:
WSGIDaemonProcess myDaemon threads=15 maximum-requests=10000
Options Indexes MultiViews FollowSymLinks ExecCGI
DirectoryIndex index.html index.py index.php
AddHandler wsgi-script .py
Allow from all
3) I look at the .vhosts file again to see the changes.. after a few seconds they appear and are correct.
4) I go to my Website to load an Python file via WSGI.. and, I get to see the source code of my Python file..
5) I look into the vhost file again and... somehow my changes disappeared. In step 3 they were there and correct, now they are gone again..
In ISPConfig the Apache Directive Field still shows my changes, but they are not in the vhost file..
I can do this as often as I want, as soon as I visit my website or restart apache manually (apache2ctl restart) the changes are gone...
If I look into the "ISP Cron Log" there are some lines like this:
Syntax error on line 306 of /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/myDomain.de.vhost:
Name duplicates previous WSGI daemon definition.
But the name is 100% unique!
Any idea what could be the problem?