Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > General

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25th September 2011, 17:22

Default Thunderbird settings mac

Hey all,

I have a ispconfig 3 server (newest version)
And i was playing arround with creating a mail address and that sorts of stuff.

But how can i add that to my thunderbird, after allot of trying and trying and more trying i finally got my email on it, but still i cant send mail from thunderbird to someone, i got the message that my smtp server refused the connection,

Basicly, where can i find which ports ispconfig uses for imap, pop and smtp, what encryption techniques and that kind of stuff, all the information i need for a good connection,

I have followed the how to forge perfect tutorial, so it is perfectly installed, also ispconfig monitor gives no errors

Thanks in advance

Kevin Walter
Sponsored Links