Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22nd August 2011, 07:24

Default ISPConfig 3 Single server issues on POP3/IMAP/ MyDNS

Hi Falko/ Admins,

am a new guy to linux and wanted to use ISPConfig3 on my new centos 5.5 linux server. I had gone through the steps said in the following link

http://www.howtoforge.com/perfect-se...64-ispconfig-3

it all went well and only issue had is that the named dns failed to start and rest all even dovcot all started off.. and i installed ispconfig3 and as per the given details on the above pages. the dovecot failed as well and i had put the fix as per the information if it failed. But still then the same issue comes up. when i login to the cp and check it still says that the pop imap is offline and dns server is also offline. can you help me out. if i can get some step by step info on what is to be done, it would help me as i am nearing my deadline to launch the websites via this server.

thanks
venkat
Sponsored Links