Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > Tips/Tricks/Mods

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 27th June 2011, 00:28

Angry domain block similar to shelluser_blacklist

Is there a file similar to shelluser_blacklist for domains?

Let's say I want to prevent the creation of sites (i.e. how2forge.com, twitter.com, google.com, microsoft.com, apple.com) from the ISPConfig interface. What's the best way to achieve this? (I realize I could create them under an account that I never use, but that seems excessive. I don't need to load that many sites, I just want to block them from being used anywhere in ISPConfig.)
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks

Tags
block, domain, filter, sites