Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > Linux Forums > HOWTO-Related Questions

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17th May 2011, 12:49

Default Postfix -How to configure multiple mail servers for Incoming and outgoing mails

Hello Folks,

As a part of migration I am proposing different scenarios to my organisation. One which is asked to prepare is to configure multiple mail servers to handle incoming and outgoing mails through different mail server gateways.

Say I have example.com, I need to have accept mails from incom.example.com and send mail from out.example.com.

can some one guide me what settings are needed on Postfix or on Qmail?

Thanks in advance.
Sponsored Links