Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20th April 2011, 00:26

Question ISPConfig + open_basedir restriction in effect

I've been trying to solve this problem for about 2 hours and I don't think I'll understand how to do it on my own.

I've built this debian system following one of the ISPConfig guides here on howtoforge and I've been using it for other stuff for one month or so, but never hosted a site on this server so far.

I've tried installing Drupal and Wordpress, but with both I'm getting the same error. (open_basedir)

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/www/clients/client1/web3/wp-config.php) is not within the allowed path(s):
(/var/www/clients/client1/web3/web:/var/www/clients/client1/web3/tmp:
/var/www/domain.net/web:/srv/www/domain.net/web:/usr/share/php5:/tmp:/usr/share/phpmyadmin:/etc/phpmyadmin:/var/lib/phpmyadmin)
in /var/www/clients/client1/web3/web/wp-load.php on line 32

I've uploaded all the files into /var/www/clients/client1/web3/web/

Could somebody please give me some input? what's wrong?
Sponsored Links