Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > Plugins/Modules/Addons

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13th April 2011, 13:57

Default Few errors while executing the back-res script

Hello,

I'm trying to use the back-res script. I'm getting a few errors and it doesn't work for me. I'm using ISPConfig 3 on Ubuntu.

First I got this:

Code:
mysqldump: Got error: 1044: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' to database 'information_schema' when using LOCK TABLES
I checked the rights and the root user has all rights globally, also for LOCK TABLES. I added "--single-transaction" to the mysqldump link in the script. But I find the error message strange because all the necessary rights are provided. I also added LOCK TABLES specifically for the information_schema database but I got the same message.

After adding the single transaction line the script would continue but then I got this message.

Code:
/bin/tar: /root.: Cannot stat: No such file or directory
/bin/tar: Exiting with failure status due to previous errors
Any thoughts? It's a pretty basic ISPConfig setup. Only a few domains for private use. I used the HowtoForge guido for installing ISPConfig 3 on Ubuntu.