Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 3rd April 2011, 01:49

Default SquirrelMail login not working

Hey everyone, I did some searching before posting, I couldn't find anything that would help me with my issue. I installed ISPCONFIG 3 on Fedora 14_64x I used the walk-through here: http://www.howtoforge.com/perfect-server-fedora-14-x86_64-ispconfig-3

Everything appears to be up and running good, with all services started, but I can't login at the squirrelmail login. I just get the Unknown user or password incorrect. error. I followed the directions very carefully, so I'm not sure if this is a known issue, why more detail isn't put into the squirremail setup.

I'm a little confused though about the walkthrough: On page 6 http://www.howtoforge.com/perfect-se...ispconfig-3-p6 it says: We must tell SquirrelMail that we are using Courier-IMAP/-POP3: Yet the instructions say to select DOVECOT - not sure this is the issue though.

I created a domain, setup a client, and added a mailbox. But I cannot login - if anyone can please help me I would really appreciate it. I'm not a deep linux guy or someone that is very familiar with where to get logs, but will try my best.
Thanks in advance.

Glenn
glenneh@gmail.com
Sponsored Links