Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > Linux Forums > Server Operation

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31st March 2011, 04:05

Default DNS ISSUE! AHHH Cannot access my server on one certain isp

So, after a few complaints from customers. I looked into it and found out that on certain a certain network my servers are not accessable. I cannot ping them, or anything.

The network in question is CenturyLink and possibly Sprint. (One in the same I know but seems to work on sprint)

My servers are on Comcast's network, never had any issue with them. I checked all my ip's and all are in good standing with everything. So nothing is blocked.

So can anyone in the world shed some light on how to resolve this? It's not like CenturyLink is the greatest at customer service.
Sponsored Links