Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28th March 2011, 22:00

Default cluster question

Hi all,

I'm newbie in ispconfig i use plesk,cpanel and vhcs and i'm going to test my first installation of ispconfig.
Thanks Till and Falko for your work it seems a very good product.
i would like to test your product to make a new pool server for our clients. For that I have few question...
I saw your tutorials about multiserver setup and replication with glusterfs.
My question is it possible to combine multi server and replication..
from yours tutorials I suppose it's possible to install multiserver setup with replication to create mirror for all servers..webserver,mailserver,dbserver. is it possible to create multiserver setup and have dnsserver with powerdns or mydns.is it a solution for production's system.

Thanks and again very nice project
Sponsored Links