Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > Linux Forums > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26th February 2011, 17:09

Default Email - Spamer sending mail from my site?

I recieved an email from Luxury@debian1.the-computerguy.biz That is my server but this email account is not on my system. The mail came to an email account on one of my other sites. Did I miss something in my setup so others are useing my email services? How can I stop this?

It also seems that most of my spam and people giving post the links point to .ru sites. Is there any way to just block all the sites from another country like .ru?

Last edited by rtrynor; 26th February 2011 at 17:17.
Sponsored Links