Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > Developers' Forum

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 25th February 2011, 12:27

Question How have I to get all the emails starting by the domain name?

Hi guys,

As described in the subject of the thread: How have I to get all the emails starting by the domain name?

I have seen the list of the functions within the remote folder of the ISPConfig 3 installation archive, but I have not found the right function that help me in order to get the list of the emails of a particular domain.

Exist a function like: get_emails_list_from_domain($domainname) ?

Now I have seen that the Remoting Class have been updated in the last svn, but how have I update my ISPConfig remoting version libraries?

Thanks again for your daily effort!

Last edited by vaio1; 25th February 2011 at 13:37.
Sponsored Links