Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > Other Forums > Smalltalk

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 14th February 2011, 12:20

Send a message via MSN to zcworld Send a message via Skype™ to zcworld

Default diskless systems / cluster system

hi all
as you can see i like my diskless systems at the time
and working on an sub diskless system , i got most of that nutted out in my head, just need to write it , before i post it

also , im working on setting up centos 5.4 as an diskless node
than sub projects under that will be an video sharing site(sub diskless)
and fully Diskless web server / mysql

and thinking of maybe doing like diskless myth tv backend server and front end normal diksless system

but time will tell, how much work i will do on this subject, due to trying to find an nice cluster system that is good

i got / testing out at the time, glusterOS

but i got problems with it, when you add new HDD, they dont show up, and using the normal gluster , it hard without an web interface to admin the system,

i love to see some addon for it like and striped and mirrored.... so you can have like 4 servers, and an front end

i will get around doing an audio file , talking more about what im meaning... and so on