Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 13th January 2011, 14:22

Unhappy Mirror Setup - ISPconfig install issues

Hi

I have been following the guide for a mirror setup under the ISPConfig manual. All seems ok, I can access the ISPConfig login page on the Master server, until I go to install ISPConfig on the Slave server. Once done it appears to cause issues with the database, corrupting the mysql.user table. I fixed this by restoring the table but the ISPConfig web interface still showed sql login errors and wouldn't show the enter user / password fields.

Looking at both config.inc.php pages on master and slave servers the encrypted passwords were different so I copied the password from the slave server to the master and now at least get the correct login boxes.

Unfortunately I now can't login using admin , admin which I believe are the default username and password and appear to be confirmed in the sys_user table.

Any idea's where things are going wrong would be appreciated. For those who don't have the manual, prior to installing ISPConfig the two servers have Glusterfs installed which I guess may well also be confusing things.

If this is a stupid issue, apologies as I am a newb at this.
Sponsored Links
Old 31st August 2011, 11:17

Default Mirror Setup - ISPconfig install issues

Hi

Did you find a solution?

Roger