Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > Linux Forums > HOWTO-Related Questions

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17th December 2010, 18:06

I now have my second new snake in production after getting the whitelisting working.

When I set up the original user accounts in barawa in order to manage the transports for each domain, I set about half of the admin account to receive the quarantine report and the other half to not receive them.

So this morning, I woke up to 400 quarantine reports for each of the domain admins' respective domains. So I went into baruwa->settings->accounts and edited each account and unchecked "send report"

Those admins set to not receive are still receiving the quarantine reports. Am I missing where to actually disable the quarantine report?

Thank you for your assistance,

Dave
Deconn Technical Services