Go Back   HowtoForge Forums | HowtoForge - Linux Howtos and Tutorials > ISPConfig 3 > Installation/Configuration

Do you like HowtoForge? Please consider supporting us by becoming a subscriber.

Old 11th December 2010, 02:21

Default successfully access drupal multisites emails through their webmail interfaces

through ispconfig 3 control panel in my hosting server, i can create my registered websites, mysite-1.com and mysite-2.com, and they can be browsed without any problem. can access to their correspondent emails through the webmail interface, i.e. http://mail.mysite-1.com/webmail and http://mail.mysite-2.com/webmail successfully. but when setting the sites as drupal multisites (mysite-1.com as drupal codebase site and mysite-2.com site shares the drupal codebase), there is error when access their emails through webmail interface. how can successfully access their emails through webmail interface when setup them as drupal multisites? it is much appreciated if anyone can help with this.
Sponsored Links
Old 11th December 2010, 08:34

Every new site has it's own MX and mail domain. Double check that you have setup MX records correctly and that you have added mail domain and mail boxes in ISPC